Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 5, 2017

37......

                                 "Life is too short to be lived counting the years.
                          Just enjoy the ride and make awesome memories...."


I am not exactly sure how I feel about turning 37 but I am attempting to look on the bright side and not remind myself that turning 37 just means I am closer to 40 (which I told Ryan I better be on beach with a drink in my hand for that one)!

Birthdays always make me stop and take a moment to reflect on my life. My 37 years of life. Some good, some bad. Some freaking awesome and some I wouldn't want to ever do again. Some memorable and some I hope to forget some day. Some magical and some sad. Some life changing and some that have changed me forever. Some that make me laugh and some that make me cry just thinking of them.  But no matter what they are, I wouldn't change a thing. This is my life. A life that has blessed me more then I thought ever possible. A life that has challenged me. A life that has tested my beliefs. A life that I do not take for granted. I life I wasn't sure I would get to live out so today I celebrate!

Sooo...... I thought I would share with you 37 quotes that have gotten me through 37 years of life

1. "Live life to the fullest because it only happens ONCE!"

2. "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."

3. "She has been through Hell. So believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into a fire and smiles."

4. "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we showed up for it."

5. "No regrets in life. Just lessons learned."

6. "To the world you may be one person: but to one person you may be the world."

7. " It's not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters."

8. " Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

9. " Cancer may have started the fight, But I will finish it."

10. "Your illness does not define you. Your strength and courage does."

11. " Friends become our chosen Family."

12. "When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark."

13. "This house runs on love, laughter and a while lot of coffee."

14. "Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations."

15. "You're allowed to scream, you're allowed to cry, but do not give up."

16. "Be a strong woman. So your daughter will have a role model and your son will know what to look for in a woman when he's a man."

17. " A strong marriage requires two people who choose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other."

18. "Hope is the only thing stronger than fear."

19. "I want to inspire people... I want someone to look at me and say because of you I didn't give up."

20. "Life is better when your laughing."

21. "I'm not arguing.... I'm simply explain why I am right!"

22. "Alcohol! Because no great story EVER began with a salad..."

23. " When life puts you in tough situations, don't say "Why me" say "Try me"!"

24. "Please, don't be a bitch to me. Because then I'll have to be a bitch back, and I can do it better than you."

25. "You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."

26. "No one knows and will know how hard it was and still is."

27. "Never stop believing in Hope because miracles happen everyday."

28. "A smile is the best make-up a girl can wear!"

29. "Scars are tattoos with better stories."

30. "She believed she could, so she did!"

31."She stood in the storm and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails."

32. "If I can do cancer, I can do anything."

33. "Life is too short to waste on negative people, boring books or decaf coffee."

34. "Don't half ass anything. Whatever you do, always use your full ass.!"

35. "Use your smile to change the world, don't let the world change your smile."

36. "Don't forget to tell your favorite people that you love them."

37. " Live for Today... Because yesterday has been and gone And tomorrow may never come."

Thank you to each and every one of you who have made not only this birthday but the last 36 special. I would not be here today without each and every one of you. I never know what the year will bring but I am ready to take it on and make each and every day count!



No comments:

Post a Comment