Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 25, 2013

Be Bold!!

"Be bold enough to use your voice, brave enough to listen to your heart, and strong enough to live the life you always imagined"!

It's time to start living life boldly. I mean life's to short to be anything but bold, right?

I started off this posting with the word " brave" as the title but it quickly came to be that its being brave that makes us bold.

It doesn't have to take a life altering event in your life to make you want to be bold. A lot of times that is how it starts. You realize how fragile life is. You realize that you can plan out tomorrow but you don't really know what tomorrow holds. And since you can't go back to yesterday, you have no choice but to be bold today!

I have seen the dark side of life. But who hasn't! Everyday the sun has come back up whether I have wanted it to or not. It does! And everyday it does I am reminded that today is another chance to live the life that I want.

I have never thought I was ordinary and its not just because of my struggles in life with Cancer but its because I have never wanted to be ordinary. I don't want to leave this life and not know that I was bold with my life.

It takes a strong, courageous person to be bold. To put themselves out there and know that things may not go the way they had thought. To get hurt. To get disappointed . To get screwed over. BUT..... that should never stop us from being Bold. That should only push us to be even more bold.

I have met so many people who I think are bold. And I admire their boldness for life. I admire their boldness for faith. I admire their boldness for love. I admire their voice. I admire their desire to make a difference. Big or small.

I have made some bold moves in my life. Some have had me fall flat on my ass and some have made my life change forever. Being bold is not always easy. Life gets in the way. People get hurt by your boldness. But I don't want to be anything but bold!

I am not the silent type. I am not one to keep my comments or feelings to myself. I am not one to not make a scene if I have to. But it takes more then that to be bold. It takes action. It takes not being afraid to say the same thing over a microphone for the world to hear. It takes standing up for what you believe! It takes putting it all on the line!

It takes knowing that if today was the last day of your life, that you were Bold in your life. No regrets!

There's no time to be anything BUT BOLD!!!


I heard this song as I was writing and this I thought it was very fitting!!
                        Katy Perry-Roar-
I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess
So I sat quietly, agreed politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice
I let you push me past the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything

You held me down, but I got up (HEY!)
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
Like thunder gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up (HEY!)
Get ready 'cause I’ve had enough
I see it all, I see it now


I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You’re gonna hear me roar

Now I’m floating like a butterfly
Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes
I went from zero, to my own hero

You held me down, but I got up (HEY!)
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
Like thunder gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up (HEY!)
Get ready ’cause I’ve had enough
I see it all, I see it now

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
‘Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
‘Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You’re gonna hear me roar
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You'll hear me roar
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You're gonna hear me roar...

Ro-oar, ro-oar, ro-oar, ro-oar, ro-oar

No comments:

Post a Comment