Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summer Days

Summer is here in full force. Kids are out of school. The sun is shining. The grill is warm and the drinks are flowing!!

Summer is my favorite season. It's warm and you can be outside just about all day.

Summer keeps me busy. Keeps my mind off things.

Summer is about spending time with family and friends and just enjoying yourself. There is just something about being able to be outside that just makes you feel good (even when you don't).

My doctor recently told me that surgery would be in my future but to enjoy the summer. Enjoy the time with the kids and enjoy this time to just get your body ready. Slow down... I do not really have a slow down button. I have fast forward and faster. When I stop, that's when life drowns me. I am trying to keep myself above water so that I don't drown. I am not a water person in the first place. I actually hate the water so maybe that will keep me from drowning.

How do you go on with summer when you have something constantly reminding you of something coming?

I always love the song by Zac Brown Band featuring Jimmy Buffet , Knee Deep

Wishing I was knee deep in the water somewhere
Got the blue sky breeze and it don't seem fair
Only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair
Sunrise there's a fire in the sky
Never been so happy
Never felt so high
And I think I might have found me my own kind of paradise


Makes me escape from some of the things I don't want to face here..


Happy Summer to All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment